<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 31, 2005

Trilogila

2004/08/23 @ 05:42:34 [ 35 comments - Edit - Delete ] Can't Fight The Rain by MOSH

Pour pour on me.
No pity.
Am I selfish to wish u away while some feel blessed to feel you? hmm..
So I'll let you be...
Not that I have the power to hold you back.
So let me be.
Just for tonite and help me through the journey..

2004/08/23 @ 05:44:50 [ 57 comments - Edit - Delete ] Giler Sekejap by MOSH

I plead temporary insanity.
I don't belong here.
My world is shrinking again.
Asking for breathing room again in limited space.
I don't belong here!
Minding my own mind.
I'm acting blind to escape!

2004/08/23 @ 05:49:00 [ 33 comments - Edit - Delete ] Aku Puncture! by MOSH

Words are flesh, words are flesh.
And my flesh is so weak now!
I need context, I need bigger context!
I need energy, I need tonic!

Trilogy from Artificial Mosh

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com  A template for my blog